ICloud keychain is an excellent feature in osx mavericks and ios7.To enable iCloud keychain on iPhone and ipad:
class=”alert alert-success”>If you have iOS < 7.0.3
- Install iOS 7.0.3 [preferences > general > software update]
- As part of the iOS 7.0.3 setup you will be asked to add a passcode if you don’t already have one.
- You will then be asked if you want to approve from another device, use iCloud security code or ‘don’t restore passwords’
- Click ‘approve with another device’
- You will get a notification on your mac telling you that your iPhone or iPad wants to use your iCloud keychain.
- You are then prompted for your iCloud username and password
- The iPhone will then activate on its own.