Automount network drive on startup osx. This will show you how to automount a network drive when you login to osx lion. This method will persist through a reboot, so your drive will always be available.
- Connect to your network drive (finder > go > connect to server)
- Enter the credentials for your login to your network drive and tick the ‘remember in keychain’
- Open system settings > users > login items
- Drag the icon for your network drive from your desktop to the startup items.
- Check the ‘Hide’ box if you don’t want the window of the mounted drive to open in Finder on each boot up (thanks @benjamin)